Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DAY 16: On Mainstream Music

Mainstream music can be amazing.

I mean, a lot of it is crap. But it’s good crap. It’s the kind of music that has a bouncy tune that you can shake your hair to and feel beautiful. It’s the music that gets stuck in your head when you’re naked and in the shower. I mean, I think I’ve sung “Ridin’ Solo” using the showerhead as a microphone a couple of times.

I’m actually one of those really annoying people. You know, the one’s that say: “Oh my God. I told you so. I listened to that song waaaaay before all of you. I knew it was going to get big. Dammit. You said you didn’t like it back then. What did I tell you? That was all all all me.”

Then I realized how much I hate people who do that, so now I just keep those thoughts to myself.

But Michael Buble? I listened to him waaaaay before all of y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment