Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DAY 17: On High's and Low's of the Year

I wish they would give me interesting topics to write about…I’m really just writing whatever comes into my head.

Highs:
-Lost around 10 pounds. I should be the next face for Subway.
-Exercising on a daily basis! Making those happy hormones!
-Found God. Kinda. –Let me edit that: in the process of rediscovering God.
-Getting over stupid things.
-Liking most of my classes.
-Staying on top of my work. Kinda.
-Bank account is relatively happy-looking. I don’t feel as bad shopping so often because I don’t really spend my money anywhere else…
-Started blogging.
-It’s almost spring semester!
-Bought rainboots for 6 bucks at Target. They were on clearance. Most people buy their boots for near $200.
-My laptop hasn’t broken down yet!

Lows:
-Hating Asian Art History. I should have learned from my mistakes from taking African-American Art last semester…
-Having crises about my future. My mom said that, with my major, I’m going to “starve.”
-Mom tricked me into buying her a $70 sweater.
-My sister has a boyfriend, and I don’t. Shame.
-WHY IS THIS ENTRY SO FUCKING BORING?

No comments:

Post a Comment